ANIMAL TRAINING AT WHAR WOLF RESCUE
Let the professional animal handling experts at WHAR Wolf help train your wolf, wolf hybrid or domestic canine on a harmonious level that combines cooperation, discipline, canine behavior modification, and human behavior dynamics for AMAZING results between you and you canine companion. We are also well versed in training a variety of animals as listed below, please inquire.
The following is an example of a beginning course of training away from home, which is on average a three week period and generally for the young animal or the canine who is new to your environment, Other courses or training are available depending on animal and environment:
- Basic establishment of human to canine order, using verbal and non verbal signals, while establishing boundary rules, setting discipline and show animal what the expectations are for it.
- Expose animal to different stimuli to find out what it is interested in and why. Test ideas and mind set of animal to establish a reward system for it, of its’ liking and choosing so as to persuade into further cooperation and pack orientation.
- Establish respect, trust, and beginning temporary bond, so as to build code of understanding between canine and humans.
- Drill with canine rules and exercise daily.
- Social interaction as seen fit with other canines and humans, observation of ability to interact or not and how to coupe with these tendencies in temporary and home environments.
- Walking on lead or recall within a caged setting to establish pack hierarchy.
- On Site training for the owner in all aspects.
- Follow up in home environment if necessary.
INQUIRE ABOUT TRAINING AND CONSULTATION BY CALLING 805.610.6109.
ALL FEES ARE IN THE FORM OF A DONATION TO THE WHAR WOLF RESCUE, AND SERVE TO KEEP THIS UNIQUE AND VALUABLE WOLF FACILITY OPEN!
ANIMAL TRAINING BY THE HOUR
Animal training is also available hour by hour. It is priced by destination and is open to domestic dogs and cats, exotic animals, exotic birds, with a specialty in wolves, wolf dog hybrids, and domestic canines. Please call with your questions about your specific difficulties with you pet or animal companion. We have been caring and serving people and their animals for fifteen years with wonderful success and amazing results! We also do ground training with horses, but we do provide riding lessons or training with regard to specific types of riding styles or breaking in young horses under two years of age.
GENERAL ANIMAL CONSULTATIONS
We have had success in matching animals with owners. If you are looking into an adoption or purchase of an animal( WOLF, DOG, OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF ANIMALS ) and you are in need of assistance with investigating the facts and realities of the animal situation in your environment, we have consultations that help with your home work to figure out if this is a good pet or animal for you, your environment, and your lifestyle. Many people become distracted by the fantasy of what their new pet or animal will bring to their life without seriously weighting the realities of the enormous responsibility and liability certain animals can be day in and day out. Don’t make any hasty decision, its best to call for help. Many people breeding or adopting out animals to others will quickly shut down when asked about the true realities and intensities of certain animals especially such as EXOTIC PETS. Wolves grow up to be keen intense, intelligent, predatorily animals for example and it will take a wealth of knowledge to keep the wolves at bay in your environment. Even if it’s a simple as a domestic cat, still these situations for the first time animal owner can be new and perplexing. Don’t take things for chance, please reach out and give us a call.. Remember all fees are donations to KEEP OUR ANIMAL SANTUARY AND RESCUE ALIVE OPEN AND WELL. It’s the best of both worlds, help, training, and guidance for you and your new furry or feathered loved one, and a donation for the WHAR Wolves. Help is one phone call or text away.
Director, Melanie Krutsinger with Shiloh-WHAR Alpha male